Slice of Life: Everyone Loves a List 10 of 31
We've made it. Today is day 10 of the Slice of Life Challenge. I know there have been some moments where we questioned our sanity - and there will be a few more. This is never easy. Of course, if you've done this before, you know that in the end you will be glad you did it. After 31 days of writing there will be a few posts that you will be glad to have paused to write.
But I digress.
It's day 10!
Since it is day 10, how about a list? How about a list of 10 ideas for making a list?
- 10 people who have shaped your life.
- 10 places you would visit again.
- 10 foods you are fine without.
- 10 favorite ways to pass the time.
- 10 reasons you join the Slice of Life Challenge.
- 10 life rules that should be changed.
- 10 things you could teach other people.
- 10 things you would do again.
- 10 tasks you try to avoid.
- 10 songs from your favorite music decade.
It's March and I'm diving back into the March Slice of Life Challenge! Buckle in! This will be my 8th year joining the community (though I must confess to a two year break). Yep, some of the writing will be messy. Honestly, most of it will be messy. Thanks for stopping by. I'm excited to dive back into the madness. Thanks to Two Writing Teachers for hosting.