Slice of Life: Happy Birthday, Dad 13 of 31

For the month of March, I'll be writing with the Slice of Life community. Disclaimer: I'll be writing every day so the writing will be a bit unpolished most days. Thanks to Two Writing Teachers for bringing this community together and for inspiring me to try to find the stories that surround me each day.


Celebrating Dad with six word stories.

Sunday celebrations with friends and family.

His hair still is not gray!

Cake, music, and laughter for all.

Turning seventy-five is something to celebrate.

Years of great memories to share.

Mexican on my birthday?  Oh, yes!

This guy makes the best grandpa!

I'm thankful for him every day.


Happy birthday to the best dad!




Comments

  1. I love the simplicity of this format. I may have to try it! This is a wonderful tribute to your dad. You can say a lot in 6 words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to celebrate your dad! Enjoy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful! Happy birthday to your dad! :-) ~JudyK

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Poetry Friday is Here: Candy Hearts

Slice of Life: Savor Summer