Poetry Month: In the Gloaming 22 of 30


In the Gloaming

The place
where charcoal clouds
resting upon a blue-black backdrop
coalesce;
blushing clouds 
resting upon a cerulean canvas.
The line
where day meets night -
twilight.

© Cathy L. Mere, 2015





It's April and National Poetry Month.  I'm writing a poem every day to help celebrate!  Thanks to Margaret SimonLeigh Anne EckMichelle HaseltineLinda BaieJulieanne Harmatz, and Kevin Hodgson for giving the final push.  We are linking using the hashtag #digipoetry.  I have to also thank my everyday poetry mentors Mary Lee Hahn & Amy Ludwig Vanderwater.  They continually inspire me.  You'll find more poetry on the sidebar. 

Comments

  1. Now you are making me use my dictionary to understand what you are saying, lol....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Poetry Friday is Here: Candy Hearts

Slice of Life: Savor Summer