Rubik's Cube: Poem 21 of 30

Today I decided to have a little fun with Mary Lee at A Year in Reading (stop by for other creations from this animation).  She chose this WikiMedia image similar to a Rubik's Cube.  The image inspired this poem.

Animation via WikiMedia Commons
Author Silver Spoon


Rubik's Cube
I game my cube a twist,
and then a turn or two,
the colors started mixing,
what was I to do?

I twisted more and more,
I tried to match a row,
but the harder that I tried,
the less I seemed to know.

Now I look upon my cube,
a tear drop I have cried,
because for the life of me,
I can't even match a side!


© Cathy L. Mere



Comments

  1. So funny! My sentiments exactly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog.I am newbie to the discussion.If you need the rubik's cube in affordable prices.Just visit:BuzzDeli

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Poetry Friday is Here: Candy Hearts

Slice of Life: Savor Summer