Stretch: What I Learned Along the Way
"Lean into the stretch and grow, breakthrough limits and old ways that no longer serve and eventually soar and reach deeper levels of strength and faith and expression."
- Christine Arylo, Are You Feeling Stretched?
In 2017, I chose the word STRETCH (read about it here). I'm honestly having a hard time leaving in 2018 though I know what I've learned will stay with me. In a new position at school, STRETCH gave me permission to tackle tougher challenges. An introvert at heart, STRETCH made me reach out to others a bit more (yeah, I'm not there yet). Here are a few favorite STRETCHes from 2017.
- Taste of Home: German Chocolate Cake
- Betty Crocker: Red Velvet Bundt Cake
- The Girl Who Ate Everything: Easy Chocolate Bundt Cake (we have found we love this one with peanut butter icing)
- Oh no! The raspberry cheesecake recipe is MIA
STRETCH has given me the permission to try things that are a bit uncomfortable. I have a feeling the lessons I've learned will stay with me - as will the power of this one little word, STRETCH.