Slice of Life: March Discoveries

Yesterday was the last day of the Slice of Life Challenge so today we are back to posting every Tuesday.  Thanks to Two Writing Teachers for hosting and inspiring us.  


In January I chose my One Little Word to be DISCOVER.  As the first three months have passed, I'm not so sure it's about discovering so much as taking time to do things, to pay attention.  March has been a good month for finding time to discover.

March was full of DISCOVERIES
Great Places


New Recipes

New Books


A New Fantasy Season

And dessert.  Lots of DESSERT!


My One Little Word:  Discover




Comments

  1. I'm using my OLW-wander, to hook up with poetry, Cathy. It seems to connect to yours too. Love the pics, down memory lane!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had a joyous March, Cathy. And I'm ready for baseball, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous month of discoveries! Especially the desserts!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Poetry Friday is Here: Candy Hearts

Slice of Life: Savor Summer