- Lunch with my aunt and uncle who are visiting from South Carolina. It's always great to catch up with them.
- I had a little time between lunch and my class so I headed over to the bookstore.
- Before class I spent some time at Starbucks with a cup of coffee and some poetry.
- I started planning for April's poetry month events. I've wavered between not participating, to not tying myself down to a plan, to maybe a plan would be nice. More to come on this...
- Tax information is in an envelop and ready for my tax appointment. Yep, for those of you that know me best, I'm getting my taxes done "early" this year.
For the month of March I will be participating in the March Slice of Life Challenge hosted at Two Writing Teachers. It will be a busy month of writing, commenting, and learning with this community. Stop by today's link up to join the conversation or find some great reading.