- I was back in Ramseyer Hall where I took many of my education classes years ago.
- Listening to a professor talk about the work we would be doing. There's something about the way they talk in the academic world that I always find so interesting.
- The possibility of the road ahead.
- There's something about trusting a process enough to know a direction is all we need to begin.
- Working alongside people you know will push your thinking.
- Discussions that make me think and revise what I know.
For the month of March I will be participating in the March Slice of Life Challenge hosted at Two Writing Teachers. It will be a busy month of writing, commenting, and learning with this community. This year I've decided to try to focus my writing around happiness. Stop by today's link up to join the conversation or find some great reading.