|Playing Don't Break the Ice with|
my great grandfather.
|Jim Hunt Illustration: Facebook.com/huntcartoons|
10 Reasons I'm Thankful I Was a Child of the 70s
10. Of course, Saturday morning cartoons and cereal.
9. You could sleep on the window ledge of your car
while driving down the highway.
8. No bicycle helmets.
7. Everyone played outside --- even at night.
6. No cell phone cameras.
5. Parents chose play over organized activities.
4. You could ride your bike anywhere.
3. Family TV: The Waltons, Little House on the Prairie,
and The Brady Bunch.
2. Pop came in bottles.
1. No standardized testing.