Laughing and Learning with Katie 27/365

Yes, I should have thought to take a better picture than this. This 365 thinking is tough. Do I look for the best picture? Do I remember the most important part of the day? What story am I trying to tell?

Well, you know me, I want to tell the story of life. The little things that make such an impact on our lives. We often over look these little gems in our day. This evening I met with Katie at Panera. We met to finalize our Dublin Literacy presentation. We spent about 20 minutes on the final plans for that, and spent the rest of the time chatting about families, life and teaching. I gained so many new ideas and interesting things to ponder. Most of all, it gave me some much needed energy in this mid-winter slump. Thanks, Katie.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poetry Friday is Here: Candy Hearts

Slice of Life: Savor Summer